Vegan Vitality kindly sent me 2 months supply of their omega 3 capsules to try and review. I’ve been looking for a good omega 3 products and these sounded great and very high quality.
Most people associate omega 3 these days with horrible cod liver oil. But where does omega 3 actually come from? It comes from Algae. Fish eat the algae and that’s why everyone seems to associate it with fish.
So why not just cut out the middleman and get it straight from the source. Seems to make sense, be less gross, healthier and more environmentally friendly, with the
Benefits of Vegan Vitality Omega 3
- PURER THAN FISH OIL: Algae oil doesn’t contain any hazardous substances like heavy metals, PCBs and dioxins.
- 100% SUSTAINABLE: 25% of fish is used for the fish oil. This is completely unnecessary and unsustainable.
- SAME BENEFITS AS REGULAR FISH OIL: WITHOUT THE FISH! Omega 3 benefits the heart, eyes, joints and brain.
- 100% VEGAN: Grown in a 100% contamination free environment
- 300mg DHA + 150mg EPA: More than you’ll find in other products.
- NO FISHY SMELL! Doesn’t leave a nasty aftertaste.
- SUPERIOR ALTERNATIVE: Omega 3 from Flax doesn’t transform into nutrients as easily.
I love Vegan Vitality and think the omega 3 capsules are great. I eat other sources of Omega 3 like chia and flax seeds but this makes sure I get enough and it’s a better source. (Common sources of?plant oils?containing Omega 3 include?walnut, edible seeds,?clary sage?seed oil,?flaxseed oil,?Sacha Inchi?oil,?Echium?oil, and?hemp oil.)
I take these with my multivitamins every day to be as healthy as I possibly can. Obviously along with a healthy diet and exercise. They are not a food
Check Out Vegan Vitality!
*I believe in full transparency so wanted to let you guys know I received free product in return for a review but this in no way biases my opinion of the brand. All thoughts and opinions are my own.
I hope you enjoyed this post and that you check them out.
Let me know what you think in the comments or tweet?me?@veganbabelife
Thanks for reading!