It’s new years eve so this is the obligatory post saying goodbye to this past year and looking back at all the best bits. It’s been an incredible year, I’ve met a lot of amazing people and done some great things. Let’s take a little trip down memory lane…
- 17th May – Vegan Babe Life was born & I started blogging
- 15th June – Reviewed my first products
- 7th July – Attended my first blogging event
- 23 July – Did my first giveaway
- 11 August – Went Self Hosted
- 16th August – Became a Features Writer for Fuzzable Magazine
- 7th September – Did my first restaurant review
- 2nd November – Worked with my first (general) major brand
- 6th December – Attended my 1st local blogging event
INSTAGRAM BEST 9
- You guys loved the peanut butter curry – that appears twice!
- One selfie from a blogging event recently. Ty for loving my silly face!
- My PB protein cookies
- French toast
- BeFries visit
- Promo post for a cute choker. Not me in the pic (clearly)
- My recipe for the PB curry on my blog
- Purezza festive calzone!
- Leon festive wrap
All of these are really recent so you don’t get to see some of my older moments sadly. December was the best liked month – Christmas duh! And good food! 🙂
Spotify top songs
Making this a really quick one as most people are out celebrating tonight and tomorrow is also my birthday. So I just wanted to show some highlights, next years post like this will be so much better – for sure!
Lastly, I wanted to thank all of you. My readers, followers, friends, fam, brands that have supported me and that I’ve worked with. You are all amazingly wonderful and I’m so grateful for all the support you’ve shown me this year.
Here’s to an even better 2018! I hope it is everything you hope that it will be.
All my love